Case Study: Davidsons Accountants
- High print and paper consumption
- Ability to monitor user performance
- Managing printing of sensitive documents
- Scanning solution that is compatible with existing software and systems.
- Canon iR-Adv C7055 and Canon iR-Adv C5255 multifunction devices
- Canon uniFlow software
- Canon eCopy software
- Reduction in print and paper consumption, further reducing costs.
- Remote device monitoring for performance and maintenance
- Secure print solution in a highly sensitive environment
- Efficient scanning solution that is quick and easy to use.
Business Technology Specialists (BTS) have been providing award-winning printing and customer service solutions to Geelong and the Surf Coast since 2005 and over the last 12 months have assisted Davidsons in updating and improving our printing and document management systems.
In working with BTS, it is clear to see that their core focus is their customer. They are proactive in their approach to service and device management and pride themselves on helping their customers to achieve cost savings and performance gains from their printing and document management systems.
The team at BTS has developed a simple 4-step implementation process to ensure customers are set-up the right way from the start. Speaking from experience, we can say this process provided a smooth transition that had no impact on our 70+ staff.
“The entire implementation process was managed by the BTS team and we found their support invaluable. We could not have implemented a smooth change over without their support and the ongoing service we are receiving is faultless. They are always available to take our calls and solve any problems we are having quickly and efficiently.” Wendy Morgan, IT Manager
From Davidsons’ perspective, in working through this process with BTS and implementing their recommendations to improve and update our printing and document management system, we have already found cost savings in the form of reduced consumables usage and copy costs. More importantly however, the ease in which we have moved to electronic management of documents and the integration of this into our existing systems has increased staff productivity, efficiency and satisfaction.
“It is really easy to scan information into our Practice Manager system now and takes no time to do.” Rebecca Armstrong, Senior Accountant